Dec 25, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Unfortunately we were not able to make our trip over to see Paul's family due to the snow. We were sad we couldn't make it, but once the roads clear up we'll make the trip over and have a late Christmas with them. Our Christmas was very relaxing and cozy this year. We had more than a white Christmas this year... we woke up to almost another foot of fresh snow! It was perfect! We were so happy to wake up Christmas morning at our house with Isabelle. Of course she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 6:00am! So we got up and made cinnamon rolls while we let Daddy sleep until 7:30.

Good morning Daddy! Wake up sleepy eyes!

Isabelle seemed to enjoy opening her gifts... she especially liked trying to eat the wrapping paper!

Our cute little reindeer opening more gifts from Santa. He brought her lots of new warm winter outfits!

So, Paul was extra excited about the gifts he got me this year. I had NO clue what he had bought me. A few days earlier he had "slipped" and told me he got me a frying pan... I actually asked for one, but didn't think he would be all excited about giving me a frying pan for Christmas. So yes, I was a little bummed about that one and maybe wined a little too. ;) So the first gift he had me open was the "frying pan" ("Since I already knew what it was", he said.)

That's not a frying pan! It's a digital frame! =) He also got me a Coach purse. WOW! I couldn't believe it! I didn't even ask for one, but deep down have always wanted one. I was SO surprised! I must have been a really good girl this year! Paul was a good boy this year too. He got a shotgun and a spotting scope along with a few other small things.

No comments: