6 month stats:
Weight - 16lbs. 3 oz.
Height - 26 1/4 inches
4 month stats:
Weight - 14 lbs. 8 oz.
Height - 24 inches
Some of her latest accomplishments:
- She has perfected sitting on her own
- Has one tooth on the bottom and seems to be working on number 2.
- We started her on rice cereal a month ago and now she eats oatmeal cereal, peas, bananas, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, and avocados. She loves eating from a spoon and thinks she is quite the big girl.
- She can roll from her back to her stomach and back over again. (Time to baby proof the house!)
- She is babbling away... what's new... =) She makes the ba, da, ma, pa, ga and the 'f' sounds along with her loud shrieks, squeals, and giggles!
- We started sign language last week. Currently we are working on milk, eat, more, and all done. It should take a couple months before she will begin signing, but she gets excited when I sign to her.
- And last but not least, she has been experimenting with going on the potty... yes, I know you must be thinking we're crazy, but my mom tried putting her on it a few weeks ago when she was watching Izzy and Dillon since Dill is working on potty training and she went every time she put her on it... 4 times in one day! From there, I decided to occasionally put her on the toilet to see if she will continue going and almost every time she does!
Our baby girl is growing up!