May 24, 2009

9 months old! UPDATED

Isabelle had her 9 month (plus a week and a half) check up on Friday afternoon. She is growing perfectly and is healthy as can be... well until Saturday morning that was, but I'll be posting about that soon.
Here are her stats:
18 lbs. 2 oz - 50%
28 1/2 inches - 80%
There you have it. =)
Now here is the original post of our little cutie!
Hehe, look at me! I can stand on my own!


And have two cute front teeth!

I'm a dancing girl!

And I can wave hi and bye bye!

Can you believe Isabelle is 9 months old already?! We sure can't!!! It seems like this month her development has skyrocketed. She is crawling all over the place, pulls herself up onto everything, stands without support, is taking 2-3 steps at a time (she took 8 in a row one day!), she is saying a few more words (or at least we like to think she is), is perfecting clapping and has started eating more 'real' food. I had to postpone her 9 month check up so we won't know all her stats until the 22nd. Luckily she doesn't have to get any shots this time.

No comments: