May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I was thrilled to be celebrating my first year as a mommy on Mother's Day this year! I am so blessed and thankful to have such an amazing little girl in my life. Growing up I remember always hearing parents say things like, "My kids are my pride and joy!"... "It goes by so fast!"... "Don't take it for granted because before you know it your kids will be all grown up."... "I never knew I could love someone this much!"... and the list goes on and on. Well, as a parent now I can say each and every one of these statements are oh so true! I can't believe how fast the last 9 months have gone by. This time last year I was just starting to show a baby bump and could feel Isabelle kicking and wiggling inside of me. It's hard to believe how fast the time really has gone, but I am enjoying every single minute of it! I always knew I was meant to be a mommy, but never dreamt it would be half as amazing as this!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

And here's the little cutie pie playing in the grass. =)
Please note the hat -- It says, "my mom rocks".
Too cute!And here is what Paul did for me for my Mother's Day gift... a gorgeous new front yard!
And to close out this post, a few more of little miss Belle.



No comments: