May 14, 2009

Quick Update

I'll be done with my fourth week at my new job tomorrow. I can't belive it's almost been a month already! Tomorrow is my last afternoon at Statistics (remember I was helping them finish out the academic year by going there MWF afternoons) and I am so glad. Not that I didn't like it there or that I was wanting to leave, but these past four weeks have been extremely busy and I'm ready to have just one job. Well, I guess if you count being a mom and a wife... oh nevermind, that's besides the point. =)

Anyways, I am LOVING my new job! I've never had a position like this that I absolutely love going to every day. It has made the transition to being back to work full time and having Isabelle in daycare four days a week very easy. My boss is wonderful, my co-workers are great, and there is never a dull moment. It's such a great feeling to love what you're doing.

I love being a mom. I love being a wife. I love my job. I love my life!

No comments: