Jun 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



It's Monday, people! And it wasn't me! Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama, where mothers, wives, and other bloggers from computers around the world deny doing the things that they did during the week. A sort of confession-type therapy, only we're not really confessing are we? Well you might be, but I'm not. Nope, not me! You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not let Isabelle run around naked after going pee on the potty the other morning while I got ready. To then have her poop on the bathroom floor! Nope not me! And there isn’t more to this story so don’t ask!

I did not try running our dishwasher three times before letting Paul know it wasn’t working properly. I wouldn’t do this because I knew he had been working on the bathroom days before and had messed with the water. I would know right away that the water must still be shut off to the dishwasher so I wouldn’t keep running it even though it wasn’t cleaning the dishes and making strange sounds. (Thank the Lord I didn’t break the darn thing!... I mean if I did anything like this, which you all know I totally didn’t!).

I did not sleep in twice last week. I wouldn’t just hit the snooze button without knowing it. If I did do this I most definitely did not freak out because I’m the type of girl who just goes with the flow… I don’t have a strict routine I follow every day that gets thrown totally out of whack if the smallest thing changes. Nah, not me!

I did not leave the house a complete disaster when we left Friday after work to head to Spokane for Hoopfest. I had all the clothes washed, folded and put away. There was not a single dirty dish in the sink. The (now fixed) dishwasher was not full of clean dishes that needed to be put away. And my floors were not filthy from my husband tracking drywall dust through the house all week. Nope! The house was sparkling clean so when we arrived home we had nothing to do, but put the babe to bed and cuddle on the couch eating bon bon's all evening until we hit the sack.

Now it's your turn... what did you NOT do this week? =)


No comments: