Jul 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to another Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama, where mothers, wives, and other bloggers from computers around the world deny doing the things that they did during the week. A sort of confession-type therapy, only we're not really confessing are we? Well you might be, but I'm not. Nope, not me! You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. And feel free to join in on the fun!

I am not so overly excited about Isabelle’s first birthday party (a month away) that I’ve been coming up with ideas and plans for it for months. I have not searched multiple websites and made many lists of things to go with the polka dot theme. Nope, not me!

After finishing her adorable invitations yesterday I was not so happy with them that I couldn’t wait to just mail them that I ran around town last night before bath time to have Isabelle deliver them to Grandma and Grandpa and some other friends!

And if we did decide to deliver the invites I would most certainly not have Isabelle in only a diaper because she had made such a huge mess with her dinner. Definitely not! And there is not rice all over our dining room floor right now from the said, messy dinner last night. No way, I was sure to make time to vacuum it all up right after dinner. I wouldn’t just leave it there all night and today.

I did not sleep in (yet again) today to find myself rushing around like a crazy woman to get out the door on time. While throwing lunches together I did not spill Isabelle’s rice, cheese, pea mixture all over the kitchen floor… TWICE!

It’s definitely Monday, but at least none of the above happened to me otherwise this would have been one crazy Monday!

Is it Tuesday yet?! ;)

No comments: