Jul 28, 2009

Two years ago...

Two years ago...

I married the man of my dreams and my best friend for life.

It was one of the happiest days of my life.



The evening was perfect in all sense of the word.



I promised to honor and love him till death do us part.



Prayed that our love would be boundless.

Two years ago...


It's amazing that we are already celebrating our two year anniversary! What a wonderful past two years it has been! As I looked through all our wedding pictures it brought back all the emotions from that perfect day (I hope that never goes away). I can see our excitement, anticipation, nerves, happiness, and love.
Paul, thank you for the best two years of my life! You are the most amazing husband, friend, and father. I love you with all my heart and am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for your patience, hard work, compassion, and love. Here’s to many, many great years ahead!

I love you!

No comments: