Oct 7, 2009

FIESTA!

Okay, so I'm desperately in need of updating the bloggy blog. It's been a whirl-wind these past few weeks! Between Paul fishing and hunting, moving my parent's up to their new place, birthday parties, and the start of fall things have been crazy! I thought the end of summer would bring some slower, more relaxing weekends, but it's been go, go, go ever since. I love it though! I do love to have those nice productive and relaxing weekends at home, but also enjoy nothing more than spending time with the people we love. So be on the look out for quite a few new posts in the next few days because I've got some major updating to do. :)
--------
September 19th Isabelle and I celebrated Mexico's Independence Day with some of our great friends, Susana and Lupe up at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. The party didn't start until 8:00 so I had Izzy take a little cat nap around 6:00 so she was ready to dance the night away! When we first got there she was a bit out of sorts -- she's used to going to bed at 7:30 so for us to be out and about (and at a party none the less) was a little confusing to her. But of course once she saw all the people and heard the music she was ready to party! We had such a great time! Wonderful food, decorations, music, dancing, and people!
Dancing the night away!
Lovin her Mexican flag.
Watching the band.
(even though I couldn't understand a word they were saying, they were great!)
And some more dancing!

No comments: