Oct 7, 2009

Jaxson!

My cousin Holli had her first baby on September 12th. Exactly one year and one month after Isabelle was born and they were the exact same size -- 6 lbs. 11 oz. He seems so tiny! I can't believe a little over a year ago she was his size. Remember this?While we waited to pick Paul up at the airport from his fishing trip we stopped by to meet little Jaxon. Isabelle is very into babies these days so she loved covering him with kisses and the whole car ride up to Spokane she practiced saying Jaxon.
And of course she had to give Mama a kiss too!
We had such a great time. I think we laughed almost the entire time! Jaxon slept so peacefully in my arms and did not make a single peep. He is such a sweet and perfect little guy! Isabelle played with Heidi and went up the stairs to visit Bubba (the dog) multiple times.

Jason performed a puppet show that was hilarious!

(I think Heidi, Holli and I thought it was much funnier than Izzy did... she was a little unsure.)

She had us cracking up with Heidi's glasses on!

And she even proved that Jason's banana bread turned out delicious!

Thanks for letting us stop by to meet Jaxon, Jason and Holli! He is so precious and we can't wait to see you all again soon! And thanks to Heidi for reading with Izzy and keeping her busy while I snuggled with the new babe! :)

No comments: