Oct 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to another Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama, where mothers, wives, and other bloggers from computers around the world deny doing the things that they did during the week. A sort of confession-type therapy, only we're not really confessing are we? Well you might be, but I'm not. Nope, not me! You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. And feel free to join in on the fun!

I most certainly did NOT forget about the spaghetti sauce that was cooking on the stove the other night. I was not off snapping pictures of Isabelle while the RED sauce splattered all over my WHITE stove top! Nope, not me!
I did NOT plop Isabelle down on a chair in the kitchen with a sippy cup full of juice and a baggy full of POPS while I prepared dinner last night. I would never let my little one eat almost a full baggy of sugary cereal before dinner in hopes that she would stay distracted long enough for me to finish a task.

I did NOT tell Paul to "DEAL WITH IT!" when he woke me up multiple times in the middle of the night this past Saturday at my parent's place because he was cold and wanted the heat turned up. I would never do such a thing being the loving, kind, and understanding wife that I am. I'm sure if I was conscious, I would have jumped right up out of my warm bed into the freezing air at 3:00 in the morning to turn the heat up for the love of my life.

No comments: