Dec 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Another year has passed. Another year to be extremely thankful for.
This year we gathered at my parents' new place on Diamond Lake (near Newport, WA). We were excited to have the Rockefellers and Paul's brother Joel join us. We ate way too much delicious food, took far too many pictures, played many hours with the kids, and laughed a ton... Which all equals a great holiday gathering in my book!
I tried to narrow down the number of pictures to post, but of course ended up having a hard time deciding. So, enjoy perusing through the pictures of our Thanksgiving 2009!
(You may notice I played around with the colors, contrasts, hues and saturations on some of the photos... fun stuff I tell ya.)

Us with Uncle Joel.
The whole Thompson and Weed gang.

The Rockefellers.

Tim, Erin and Dillon. (And baby boy Thompson)
You've gotta love that face!
Uncle Trev and Auntie Becca.


Uncle Paul and Dillon were matching so I had to snap a picture.
Grandma and Izzy.

Mama and babe.


-After eating it was time to play!-
"Where's your nose?"
Wrestling... too funny!

Playing bull.

The bull stare down... scary I know!

Quick break to watch a little bit of a movie with Grandma.


Horsey rides!

Sleepy little cutie pie.

One of my favorites! He's such a goofball!

And it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without kids with olives on their fingers. :)

I hope you all had a relaxing and rejuvenating Thanksgiving break like we did! We sure do have much to be thankful for.

No comments: