Mar 4, 2010

Another winter full of the sniffles for little miss Izzy.




Remember this from last year? Well, I was hoping that since it has been such a mild winter this year that the cold/flu season would skip right past us, but the past two months have proven me wrong! Izzy has had an on going cold that (if she's lucky) she gets a week break from and then it's back. A few weekends ago it started again with a runny nose and ended with a fever, cough, and a baby who is not sleeping very well. I sure hope people are right when they say she'll have an amazing immune system by the time she's in elementary school. Poor little thing! Luckily, she's a trooper and her fever has been at bay for a couple weeks now, but she's still holding onto this horrible cough. She's been quite clingy and fussy this past week as well, but my guess is that it's due to her two-year molars trying to pop through. I'm looking forward to her 18 month well-child checkup on March 8th. I can't wait to see how much she's grown!

No comments: