Mar 7, 2010

Chatterbox!

In the past couple of months Isabelle's vocabulary has really taken off! It's just adorable to see the new things she picks up on each day. For instance, this morning she said, "I be silly" after I told her she's a silly girl. Too funny!

Recently her most favorite things to say are:

I love you, TOO!

How are you?

I'm a big girl!

No.

Thank you.

More, more, more!

Need help!

She can count to ten, but almost always skips 6 and 8.

She is recognizing her colors and when we ask her what color something is she can tell us.

Can say all of the words in her ABC books and is even starting to learn her ABC's which consists of a, b, c, f, l, m, o, s, t, y, z.

I've tried to capture a video of her saying everything, but have not been successful at getting a good one. This is the best I was able to get the other night before she just started saying NO to everything I asked her to say. (You'll also notice her voice is a little horse... still fighting the darn cold!)

video

And here's when the no's kicked in...

video

1 comment:

PegramPack said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute. She is so adorable!