Apr 2, 2010

Benefit Dinner - April 3, 2010

Things have been ridiculously busy lately! I just need to stop and take a nice deep breath...

There, that's much better. :)

Tomorrow we're heading up to Spokane a for our good friend, Nick's benefit dinner. He was recently diagnosed with cancer and has already had a rough go in these short few weeks. I practically grew up with his wife, Jen and my heart just goes out to them. They have a two year old little boy and a five month old little girl. It will be great to see many friends and family that it's been far too long since we've last seen, but it's also a tough reason to be getting together. Although, I try to see it a different way. I know there will be a great turn out and that makes me happy. I love seeing family and friends come together to support one another. It reminds you what this life is all about. That we're here to take care of one another and help pull each other through these difficult times. I hope they feel loved tomorrow more than anything. Would you mind praying for this sweet family with me?

And if you're in the Spokane area and would like to help the spaghetti dinner and silent auction will be hosted by Fizzie Mulligans tomorrow, April 3, 2010 at 4:00-7:00, $8.95 per plate. If you can, come on out and show your support for the family. Donations for the auction and family are greatly appreciated.

No comments: