Apr 18, 2010

Happy Spring!

We are loving this warm spring weather and the fact that summer is just right around the corner! I was especially excited to be able to put Isabelle in some of her darling little spring outfits (without sweaters) this weekend! Look at our cute little sleeveless, pink toed, sandal wearing, blue eyed little girl! :) I can hardly believe how big she is getting and how much of a little girl she is becoming. She's definitely ready to become a BIG sister.



Happy Spring!!!

3 comments:

About Us - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi and Blake said...

Tate!! She is so adorable. Is that the outfit I got her?? I'm so happy she fits in it now! She is going to be the best big sister ever. I saw how she was with Dane. I think you are going to have a wonderful little helper on your hands! I miss you so much and would love a phone date this week.

The Weeds said...

Heids! I'm so sad I missed your call Friday night and then the weekend was just jammed packed after that. I kept meaning to call you back before I knew it it was too late too call.

This is one of the outfits you got her! Isn't it so cute?! I took these pictures just for you! :) I would love to have a phone date this week... I miss you so much and am in need of an update!