Apr 8, 2010

It's a....

We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning and everything looks great with the babe! The tech could tell the gender right away, but wouldn't tell us until she could get a good picture for proof. Paul could hardly stand the anticipation while she measured the baby's head, arms, legs, and tummy. But then she finally got the angle she was looking for and was a 100% sure we are having a...

*


**


***


*****


***


**


*

BABY!!! .......... ;)

*


**


***


*****


***


**


*

Any last minute guesses??

*


**


***


****


***


**


*

BOY!!!!

4 comments:

Holly Clouse said...

Oh, hooray! You will have such fun with a little boy! Do you have a name picked out? Congratulations! :o)

missy said...

Congrats Tatum! What exciting news:) Boys are the greatest~

Kristin:)

The Weeds said...

Thank you, Holly and Kristin! I hope our little boy is half as cute as both of yours! :) We could only agree on a boy name so it was definitely meant to be. His name will be Cooper William. I still can't believe we'll have a little man running around our house very soon! I've been so used to having a girl. This should be an adventure! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! You will also have one of each now. I bet Paul is excited. I am sure you are too. Take it from me, having a boy is such fun. I love both my kids and they each bring something new and exciting to my life. It will be such fun to discover the differences between them. Congrats!