May 25, 2010

Tim McGraw!

For those of you who know me, you know that I love, love, LOVE Tim McGraw! A few years back we had tickets to see him in concert, but had to sell them to attend a wedding. I have always said since then that if I ever get the chance to go to one of his concerts again I would pay top dollar. Well, he was back in Spokane on May 20th and I instantly purchased tickets to go (and the price was not bad at all). Paul stayed home with Izzy and it was a girls night out for me and a couple of girlfriends. We had a nice dinner at Twigs and then rushed over so we would not miss the opening act, Lady Antebellum (yep, just some icing on the cake!). We got back into Pullman at 1:00 a.m. and I was up bright and early to get ready for work at 5:30 Friday morning. I was exhausted to say the least, but it was worth it! I won't bore you with too many pictures, but for those who would like to see one handsome man, please keep on reading.



Amy, Sadie, and me enjoying the show.


Lady Antebellum!
Check out those heals!

And one more before he said goodbye...
And then I wipped the drool off my chin! ;)

No comments: