Sep 28, 2010
Now a momma to two and a three year anniversary celebrated, I couldn't ask for more. I am extremely content where I'm at in my life right now. I couldn't be happier! And maybe that's why passing the 25 mark isn't all that bad. I'm looking forward to what the next chapter of years will hold! So here's to turning 26!
One year older and oh so blessed!
Sep 25, 2010
Sep 21, 2010
Today is the last day of summer and marks one month that we have had Cooper in our lives. It's hard to believe it has been a month already! Although, at the same time, it feels like this little peanut has been a part of our family forever. I am so in love with him! I've been focusing on savoring every moment while he's still tiny... the late night feedings, holding him during the day even when I know there's laundry to fold and dishes to wash, and even changing his little toosh. I know it won't be long and he'll be running around like his big sis with little time for cuddling. I'm soaking up every minute and absolutely loving it!
- Cooper now fills out his newborn clothes and is starting to fit into some 0-3 month outfits.
- He is holding his head up on his own more and more.
- Now enjoys baths and getting his diaper changed (for the first couple of weeks he hated being naked).
- Had his first bottle from daddy two nights ago and took it like a pro.
- He is starting to track toys, has cracked a couple smiles and said a couple coo's.
- Caught his first cold from his sister when he was three weeks old... poor little guy!
- Loves to cuddle!
- Took his first road trip up to Diamond Lake and experienced his first family gathering for my papa's 70th birthday party in Deer Park (he slept the whole time).
- Has baby acne now so his cheeks are very red and bumpy (we're hoping it isn't the start of eczema).
- He is still waking ever two to three hours at night to eat.
- And is completely loved and doted on by his family!
First bottle... practicing for daycare.
Of course, big sis had to help!