Sep 9, 2010

First Photo Shoot

Last Saturday my good friend and extremely talented photographer, Courtney, made the long drive down to Pullman from Deer Park for Cooper's first photo shoot. I cannot wait to see all the pictures she snapped because the preview alone was enough to melt my heart. Cooper was extremely calm and wide awake during most of the session (what can I say, he's a natural). Courtney did a great job of capturing his sweet and innocent spirit. We'll cherish these pictures for many many years to come. Thanks again, Courtney! Enjoy a little sneak peak of our two week old cutie's first photo shoot! :)








2 comments:

CLewis said...

Oh my goodness...what a precious doll!!! Love all his hair:)The WSU one is cute and I really love the ones with you and him and Isabelle and him.

PegramPack said...

Thanks for letting me come meet the little man! He is so adorable and I just love Izzy to pieces - It absolutely melted my heart when she came up and said "hi Courtney" this weekend. I can't believe she remembered me!