Today is the last day of summer and marks one month that we have had Cooper in our lives. It's hard to believe it has been a month already! Although, at the same time, it feels like this little peanut has been a part of our family forever. I am so in love with him! I've been focusing on savoring every moment while he's still tiny... the late night feedings, holding him during the day even when I know there's laundry to fold and dishes to wash, and even changing his little toosh. I know it won't be long and he'll be running around like his big sis with little time for cuddling. I'm soaking up every minute and absolutely loving it!
- Cooper now fills out his newborn clothes and is starting to fit into some 0-3 month outfits.
- He is holding his head up on his own more and more.
- Now enjoys baths and getting his diaper changed (for the first couple of weeks he hated being naked).
- Had his first bottle from daddy two nights ago and took it like a pro.
- He is starting to track toys, has cracked a couple smiles and said a couple coo's.
- Caught his first cold from his sister when he was three weeks old... poor little guy!
- Loves to cuddle!
- Took his first road trip up to Diamond Lake and experienced his first family gathering for my papa's 70th birthday party in Deer Park (he slept the whole time).
- Has baby acne now so his cheeks are very red and bumpy (we're hoping it isn't the start of eczema).
- He is still waking ever two to three hours at night to eat.
- And is completely loved and doted on by his family!
First bottle... practicing for daycare.
Of course, big sis had to help!