Oct 25, 2010

2 Months Old

Cooper was two months old on the 22nd and had his checkup this morning. I knew he's been growing like a weed, but was still shocked to learn he is 13 lbs. 6 oz.! That's almost a whopping six pounds gained in two months! He's in the 90th percentile for weight, 60th for height (24 inches), and 50th for head size. Yep, our little boy is growing way too fast already.
  • Coop loves his big sis! He smiles and "talks" to her all the time. And she's pretty smitten with him too!
  • He is getting really strong. He can hold his head up on his own now (although his chubby cheeks pulls his head down sometimes... it's a lot of work holding those cheeks up, ya know!). :)
  • He lifts his head during tummy time.
  • He loves to be outside. If he's fussy you can walk outside and he's content as can be.
  • We're getting more and more sleep lately. So far the record is a 5 and 1/2 hour stretch the other night.
  • His skin is clearing up already.
  • Cooper loves to give kisses! Absolutely the cutest thing ever! I just love baby open mouth kisses!
  • He also loves getting his diapers changed and just stares at and talks to the Future Cougar sign on his wall.
  • And he's still my little cuddle bug and I love it!

Here are some pictures from the past few days...

Lift head...

Smile a cute little smirk...

Rest...

And repeat. :)

Remember this picture of Isabelle? Do you think they look a like?

When he's laying on my chest, he loves to arch his head back to look up at me.

And to go in for kisses, which I have to say are my absolute favorite!

AWWW! :)

I *almost* captured a smile... I'll keep trying and will be sure to share when I do.
And here's a little clip of our little talker/growler. :)
video

No comments: