Oct 8, 2010

I snapped this picture on my cell phone a few days ago and it sums up my past week perfectly.




















This little boy has been glued to my chest all snuggly and warm for most of this past week. His cold is still hanging on and sleeping has been difficult for him... unless he's sleeping on my chest that is. Am I tired? Yes! Is my back sore from sleeping sitting up for multiple nights in a row? You betcha! But is it worth it? Absolutely and I am loving every minute of it! I know it won't be long before this little guy is running around and too busy for snuggles with his momma. So I'm just soaking it all in and ignoring all that I'm not getting done around the house. Plus, I've mastered doing most tasks one handed... applying makeup, making dinner, taking a two-year-old potty... you get the idea! :)

I hope this stuffy nose and cough will be gone soon because I hate to see my little man not feeling well, but in the meantime you can find him snuggled into the crook of my neck just melting into my arms. Ahhh, it doesn't get much better than this!

No comments: