Nov 7, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Well, we're a little late on this post, but we did have a Happy Halloween. Hope you all did as well! On Friday the kids and I headed into Paul's office to do a little trick-or-treating, stopped by my office and then went into Isabelle's class for a party. Saturday evening we went to a pumpkin carving party at our friends' house and Sunday decorated a haunted ginger bread house with Dillon and then headed out trick-or-treating at a few of our friends houses. It was a fun-filled few days, but by the end both kids were exhausted. We tried to get home fairly early Sunday evening since I started work the next day. The week back to work went really well, by the way. I miss being home with the kiddos, but it really is nice to be back and it helps that everyone is so glad to have me back. And now, the pictures. Enjoy!


All the pumpkins (Paul's is the cat).
This one was my favorite. Done by our friend, Adam.

And if you'd like to see more pictures from our Halloween, visit this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2286143&id=25903893&l=d9b98191aa

No comments: