Apr 21, 2011

A bath time first.

Isabelle has been begging for months to take a bath with her baby brother. Knowing that he was just too small, I continued to disappoint her with a "Not tonight, sweetie." This Sunday evening when it came time to hop in the tub, Izzy asked if she and Cooper could take a bath together. Now that he has perfected sitting I figured why not. She was so excited and he had a blast too.


Watching the tub fill up.

(Of course I had to snap a picture of that!)




So much fun!


Another first to check off our list. :)

2 comments:

Chrystal's Corner said...

So cute! I literally laughed out loud when that picture of their bare buns showed up on my blogger dashboard! My boys LOVE taking a bath together. We haven't thrown Isaiah in with them because the tub would be pretty crowded but maybe we will have to do it once for fun:)

Anonymous said...

if she likes taking a bath with boys I would love to join her, I will make her VERY happy