Jun 22, 2011

Ten months old.

Another month just flew past us and Cooper is now only two months away from turning one!And how scrumptious is he? His chubby cheeks, his thick hairs {that grows so fast -- already ready for haircut #3!}, his long eyelashes, his sweet personality, his big open mouth kisses, his squeals and kicks of excitement, his babbling, his big toothy smiles, his speedy crawling, his playfulness, his curiosity... the list goes on. We love this boy so incredibly much!
Man, we're blessed! : )

2 comments:

your wishcake. said...

Oh, my gosh! Cooper is too presh! I love that he looks so much like your hubby. :)

Your family is so adorable - you make me look even more forward to having my own little one very soon.

Hope you are doing well!

Tatum said...

Thank you for your sweet comments, Kerri! So good to hear from you. I am so thrilled for you... you are going to be one amazing momma! Can't wait to see pictures of your precious little girl!

By the way, I LOVE your blog. You are extremely talented! : )