Aug 9, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

Time to check in and try to get back to blogging! As I warned earlier in the summer, we’ve been busy and honestly, updating this thing has been low on my priority list. No offense or anything. : )

I always see these fun little weekly posts people do on their blogs and wish I was creative enough to come up with my own, but I’m not. So just like “Wordless Wednesday”, I’m copying “Ten on Tuesday”. So here’s my ten random tidbits for you… enjoy!



  1. I’m in full party preparation mode! We’re celebrating Isabelle and Cooper’s birthday this Saturday, under the big top! I’m so excited and trying not to stress, but I know once Friday rolls around I’ll be cramming way too much into one night. It’s so worth it though.

  2. I’ve been going for evening runs/walks each night and am loving it! I’m not one who just loves to work out and running does not come naturally to me, but it has felt great to finally start exercising again. It’s tough to fit in a workout with two little ones running around. I don’t want to get up any earlier than I already do and I don’t want to go when I can be spending precious time with them. So, after bedtime it is {plus the sun goes down and the temperature drops}. Hopefully I can keep this up.

  3. Our baby girl is going to be three on Friday… THREE! I cannot believe it and it actually gets me all teary-eyed thinking about it. How is it possible?

  4. We’re making Friday afternoon a special girl’s day and getting her ears pierced! She’s been asking for months. We’re both so excited!

  5. Cooper has another set of ear infections. Poor little man! Every time he gets a cold it goes straight to his ears. If this antibiotic doesn’t work he’ll have to get tubes.

  6. While at the doctor we also had blood drawn to check to see if he has food allergies. I gave him peanut butter on toast a couple weeks ago and he instantly got welts around his mouth and cheeks. We’re keeping our fingers crossed, but it doesn’t look too good. If he has a peanut allergy, we’ll just have to roll with it.

  7. I was in my cousin Amanda’s wedding on Saturday. She was absolutely stunning! It was so fabulous to be able to spend so much time with her and see her so happy. And the icing on the cake? I loved my dress! It’s definitely one of those that I’ll wear again.

  8. The students are starting to trickle into town. They bring such a great energy to campus and the community. It’s easy to complain about the extra traffic and longer lines at the grocery store, but overall it’s an exciting time of year around here.

  9. I’m not ready for summer to end. Plain and simple.

  10. But I am excited for fall and all that comes with it – football games, pumpkin spice lattes {oh, pumpkin spice lattes how I love thee}, sweaters, Green Bluff, scarves, and hunting… Wait a second! Scratch that last one! That means I’ll be a widow for the next few months. ;0)

Well, there you have it! Happy Tuesday my friends!

1 comment:

Pam Kelley said...

Great job Tatum! I want Summer to last a little longer because we didn't have any Spring. Hope Izzy had a great birthday too. I am getting exciting my cruise will be here in 2 weeks. Yahoooooo!