Aug 12, 2012

FOUR!

 Four years ago you changed me. You impacted me in ways you won't understand until the day you are a mommy yourself. You gave me the most amazing gift; you made me a mommy. The moment I held you I knew we’d be the best of friends. I knew this is exactly what I was meant to be – your mommy and your friend. 
 
~ ~
 
See how proud daddy is holding you just minutes after you were born? He was smitten with you from the minute he saw you. You can get anything out of him and you better be sure to always use that to your advantage; that’s what daddy’s are for. He loves you more than any boy ever will, he thinks you are the most beautiful girl in this world, and you are his everything. Be sure to always remember that, Sister.
 
~ ~
 
You are Cooper’s best friend and biggest role model. Remember when he was born? How proud you were? Thank you for teaching him everything he knows and being the best big sister ever. He looks up to you so much and wants to be just like you. I know sometimes you need your space and that’s okay, but I hope you always remember to stand up for and love your brother no matter what. I look forward to seeing you two have camp outs in the living room together, riding bikes around the neighborhood together, and going to high school together, but for now I enjoy watching you two grow together.  You both are so special! 
 
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!
Here’s to being 4 and savoring every moment! We love you!

1 comment:

Chrystal's Corner said...

Love this!!! Happy Birthday Isabelle:)