Aug 3, 2012

Tiny Tikes T-Ball


Isabelle started Tiny Tikes T-Ball at the beginning of July. It has been so much fun to watch her learn and improve over the month.


The best part was that she had Dillon on her team!  

Wednesday was their last game so we celebrated with ice cream cones.

 I'm sure you can guess who her biggest fan was. : )

I have lots of pictures on my camera from the summer to share (including more from t-ball), but I'm having a hard time finding the time to upload them to my computer. For now these pictures snapped on my phone will have to do.

We're off to the lake this weekend while the guys are off tuna fishing in Oregon and then next weekend we have the kids' birthday party. We're going with a rainbow theme at the request of the big sister. So, I'm on the look out for some fun ideas. Thank goodness we have Pinterest! Now to actually execute everything.

I'll be back with some birthday posts and some updates from the summer. Until then, we'll be enjoying the last of summer as sadly fall is just around the corner! Hope you're soaking up some sun and fun somewhere this weekend too!

No comments: